Les répliques mythiques du cinéma

viking dit:ça ressemble à du Kevin Smith.

La piste est bonne.

- Woman: You know, I didn't just heed what I was taught, men and women should be together, it's the natural way, that kind of thing. I'm not with you because of what family, society, life tried to instill in me from day one. The way the world is, how seldom it is that you meet that one person who just *gets* you - it's so rare. My parents didn't really have it. There were no examples set for me in the world of male-female relationships. And to cut oneself off from finding that person, to immediately halve your options by eliminating the possibility of finding that one person within your own gender, that just seemed stupid to me. So I didn't. But then you came along. You, the one least likely. I mean, you were a guy.
- Man: Still am.
- Woman: And while I was falling for you I put a ceiling on that, because you *were* a guy. Until I remembered why I opened the door to women in the first place: to not limit the likelihood of finding that one person who'd complement me so completely. So here we are. I was thorough when I looked for you. And I feel justified lying in your arms, 'cause I got here on my own terms, and I have no question there was some place I didn't look. And for me that makes all the difference.
- Man: [pause] Well, can I at least tell people all you needed was some serious deep dicking?

Je ne sais pas ce que c'est mais c'est du lourd en effet. Le mec qui a écrit tout ça il est pas tout seul dans sa tête! :shock:

Méprise multiple / Chasing Amy ?

viking dit:Méprise multiple / Chasing Amy ?

Gagné.

A toi.

yes!

Allez :

And Lardass just sat back and enjoyed what he'd created-a complete and total barf-o-rama!

Mais comme nous devons être une majorité à l'avoir vu en VF, voici ce que ça donnait à peu près :
Il se rassit et comtempla alors ce qu'il avait créé - un immense, un total gerborama!

Bon allez.

Indice : Stephen King.

La ligne verte ?

Non!

(ce film a été cité il n'y a pas longtemps dans le topic "De la lecture"!)

Pitêtre the Mist ?

Non.

Autre indice : Otis Redding

viking dit:Autre indice : Otis Redding

L’Ascenseur ? :lol:

:shock:

Non

:D

Bon le titre du film est aussi le titre d'un mega tube d'otis redding...

Avec ça...

Heu Stand by me ?

Y a une autre version de la chanson qui porte ce titre et qui serait plus connue, mais bon...

Stand By Me, oui bravo!

Je connais pas d'autre version?

EDIT :

Wikipedia : C'est de Ben E.King en fait.

Désormais devenue un classique, elle a été reprise plus de 400 fois, notamment par Lemmy Kilmister, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Marvin Gaye, Adriano Celentano, Dalida,Paul Anka, The Temptations,The Isley Brothers, Otis Redding The Kingsmen, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Vanessa Paradis en duo avec Willy DeVille, Adriano Celentano, Pennywise, Green Day (live), Incubus, Albert Griffiths des Gladiators, 4 The Cause, Seal, Damien Saez, Enrique Iglesias, Lady Gaga, etc...

Viking, Inculte!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ras le bol de ta philosophie ! J'en suis toujours à ces putains de mouettes !

:D

Looking for Eric ?

Houra Cantona Houra Cantona :clownpouic:

Bien vu ! :pouicbravo: A toi

Allez une super facile, question de rapidité

moi je veux juste récupérer mon tapis

Facile, The big Lebowski :^:

Et oui j'avais prévenu :) , à toi la main dod