Arturo García - 1936 guerra civil à Cannes 2010

[1936 Guerra Civil]

Bonjour a tous!

I would like to annouce that I will be at Cannes 2010 showing my game "1936 guerra civil"! :D

It will be the first time I travel outside of Spain to promote my game.

You can find the info here:
http://www.festivaldesjeux-cannes.com/4.aspx?sr=302

I speak English, Spanish and some French. I will do my best with the latter during the demonstrations. :)

I will be at Cannes on Friday, Saturday and most Sunday. You will be able to purchase the game and I will gladly sign any copy sold.

You can find the rulebook of my game translated to French (thanks Choubi!), as well as the cards from the first Print&Play expansion. In the near future a second Print&Play expansion and all the cards from the published game with the game text.

For me it will be a bit of an adventure and I hope to see a lot of you at Cannes!

À bientôt!

Arturo

ps: any advice will be welcome! :)

**Google Translation with some corrections follows, beware! :D **

Je tiens à annoncer que je serai au Festival de Cannes 2010 montrant mon jeu "1936 guera civil"!

Ça sera la première fois que je voyage en dehors de l'Espagne pour la promotion de mon jeu.

Vous pouvez trouver l'info ici:
http://www.festivaldesjeux-cannes.com/4.aspx?sr=302

Je parle l'anglais, l'espagnol et un peu de français. Je ferai de mon mieux avec ce dernier lors des demonstrations. :)

Je serai au Festival de Cannes le vendredi, samedi et plus le dimanche. Vous serez en mesure d'acheter le jeu et je veux bien signer tout exemplaire vendu.

Vous pouvez trouver le livret de règles de mon jeu, traduit en français (Choubi merci!), ainsi que les cartes de la premier Print&Play expansion. Dans un proche avenir une seconde Print&Play expansion et toutes les cartes du jeu publié avec le texte du jeu.

Pour moi, ce sera un peu comme une aventure, et j'espère voir beaucoup d'entre vous à Cannes!

À bientôt!

Arturo

Bonjour a tous!

Je voudrait de remercier tous ceux qui sont venus à mon stand pendant le festival. I did quite a few presentations and hereusement my French was good enough to explain myself and explain the game to all players interested. The language barrier in the game itself proved NOT to be infranchissable for French speakers! :D A lot of words used in the game are very very similar in French and in Spanish.

I met some nice people from other parts of France, so I might assist to other game events up there (Toulouse, peut-être). :)

Merci a tous et à la prochaine!

Arturo

C'est mieux avec des images ;)

Stéphane

[/img]