[KS - en cours funded/vrai-faux relaunch = baisse de prix] The wastlanders : 2048 - Chuck Approved !

J'ai trouvé ça,

fd58467a0f65f118ddfd69e63ac4f7d9_origina

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thewastelanders/the-wastelanders-2048
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1354088331/wastelanders-2048-a-card-game?ref=category_newest

un petit jeu fait majoritairement de cartes. Pledge pas clair mais version complete pour Europe : 49$ + 11$ Fdp passé à 32$ mais nouveaux FdP inconnus. Visiblement la mécanique colle bien à son thème, les regles sont dispo, encore 11 jours, et il y a un mode solo prevu, ainsi qu'une campagne avec des zombis...

Edit :

By the year 2048, the last vestiges of civilization had been consumed by the unrelenting force of sheer anarchy. The Great Global Society, with its technology and convenience, had been brought low. Not by brimstone or pestilence, but by famine.
The world watched in numb apathy as images of endless rows of withered crops and empty stores dominated the news cycles. Apathy turned to horror as the "promised" solution to what had been assured was a temporary problem never came. 
Those who had waited for a savior died in the tens of millions, unable to ensure their most basic of needs, food. The others though, the infinite hungry took to the streets to take just one more day of staying alive, at the cost of another's life.
This new normal, I have heard, I have seen. I have heard the screams in the night as mothers beg uselessly for children they cannot save. I have smelt the cooking fires and tasted the smoke of a world aflame and a city ruined.
Though I am alone, I am not alone in this city, though I can only guess what manner of ghouls and monsters prowl about. And I, I have been the worst of all. A coward in the dark hiding away from the world in the safety of the deepest hole I could fine. I can't stay any longer. My food has almost run out and it cannot be stretched only further than it already has. I've enough for maybe 5 more days. It's time to step out into the city

The Wastelanders: 2048 is a 4x- (EXplore, EXpand, EXploit and EXterminate) that simulates a Socio-Economic Post-Apocalyptic city using a card draw and hand management system to populate a modular board by laying card tiles called Placements.
Players interact with the city using Wastelanders that are recruited and armed using a card drafting system. Each Wastelander once per turn is allowed one Grid Movement. Each Wastelander represents a single Action Point the player can choose to use on that Wastelanders current placement location.
The list of actions are, Forage, Salvage, Recruit, Assault, and Control. Forage, Salvage, Recruit, and Assault all use Dice Rolls to predict success. Whereas control is Placement specific and is an active or passive bonus earned from Controlling The Area.
The game at its heart is a Player Elimination Game that revolves around a Take That mechanic where player life is represented by Food, and by Wastelanders alive. The game is lost when all Wastelanders have been killed or starved to death the later dealing with major elements of Player Verse Environment.

What is a Socio-Economic Apocalypse? Total social breakdown. Think food riots and fighting in the streets, a world on fire without solution. Major cities collapsing under the weight of anarchy. The Wastelanders is based on a future of food scarcity, a very real Soylent Green is People type of society without any solutions. After, empty husks of cities as the world burns unable to sustain its infrastructure or itself any longer..

1. des images

8c51ca85a13c1d54e8af3a1bd77af909_origina

9f41fb21a6bcd0370aa19c21c6db2b4b_origina

e48b32a2992dcd78de18cf58e510baf9_origina

se veut avoir pour ref : soylent green, the road, new york 1997...

29$ de FdP sur le niveau à 35$, sans les SG.
Les versions avec SG sont "US only"

"Allez, au revoir...".

Jiheffe dit :29$ de FdP sur le niveau à 35$, sans les SG.

"Allez, au revoir...".

On est à 49+11$ de FdP sur la version complete ... D'après ce que je comprends. Et y a le PnP full color accessible de suite. Mais :
1/ l'offre est pas claire (différentes boîtes, des FdP variable selon les d'estimation et des fois pas affichés)
2/ et cela reste certainement un jeu de cartes/figurines carton pour 60$. 

Les regles font plus de 14 mo, je télécharge et lit dès que possible...

Zombie Killer dit :
Jiheffe dit :29$ de FdP sur le niveau à 35$, sans les SG.

"Allez, au revoir...".

On est à 49+11$ de FdP sur la version complete ...

Exact, j'avais raté le "Europe".

Le jeu est pas compliqué, mais à la lecture des règles j'ai pas compris dans leur histoire d'assaut si :
A/ on fait un combat entre perso des joueurs
B/ on fait des combats contre des perso issu d'un événement.

En gros les règles sont simples:
On a une main de carte lieu, et à son tour on fait dans l'ordre :
- piocher un lieu
- placer un ou des lieux
- déplacement de ses survivants d'un lieu à un autre
- tire une carte événement pour chaque perso qui s'est déplacé.
- Phase d'action :
a. recruter (jeter 1D20)
b. fouiller pour de le nourriture (jeter 1D20)
c. fouiller pour de l'équipement (jeter 1D20)
d. contrôler un lieu (permet de bénéficier d'un bonus qu'il donne)
e. assaut (attaquer et défendre... mais contre qui?)

Cela ressemble un peu comme ça à Posthuman mais avec des jetons/pions en carton, et plus de perso par joueurs.

Qu'elle est la différence avec ce projet créé par la même personne ?

Sinon, de loin et sans approfondir, ça me fait penser un peu à ça.

CStt dit :Qu'elle est la différence avec ce projet créé par la même personne ?

Sinon, de loin et sans approfondir, ça me fait penser un peu à ça.

Aucune idée ? yes Apres y a 2 versions du jeu dans le KS 2048, c'est peut être une v2 plus complexe...? 

Apres pour l'autre (zombie toussa) je sais pas trop, mais le design est proche... broken heart 

Dernier update du  premier KS :

Thanks for the support.
To those who have contacted me with issues they've seen in the game, improvements that they want implemented, basic feedback and reviews.  Thank you.  It's made all the difference.
Moving forward from here in February we will be re-releasing a 2.0 version of the game here on Kickstarter.  If it successfully funds, to any backer who has previously bought a copy of the game, I will send you a copy of the 2.0 edition if you want it, if your willing to pay shipping and handling.
Keep it in mind.  Thank you all.

Jiheffe dit :

Thanks for the support.
To those who have contacted me with issues they've seen in the game, improvements that they want implemented, basic feedback and reviews.  Thank you.  It's made all the difference.
Moving forward from here in February we will be re-releasing a 2.0 version of the game here on Kickstarter.  If it successfully funds, to any backer who has previously bought a copy of the game, I will send you a copy of the 2.0 edition if you want it, if your willing to pay shipping and handling.

Merci.

CStt dit :
Jiheffe dit :

Thanks for the support.

Merci.

En tout cas il est pas chien avec les backers de la v1! 

3505a14dd804471fb7fe1bc314c1cfac7bf0.jpe1276f6d1704a7042a5b5d3810eaf985d1b65.png

Prototype.                                                                Current Version

Désolé. Je ne parle pas Français. J'ai fait ce jeu.

Le jeu se vend à un total de 60 US $ en Europe. Je vends au prix de faire le jeu et l'expédier. Je ne gagne pas de gagner sur les ventes en Europe. Je suis ok avec cela.

Apologies friends.  I don't read or write French.  I offer the game for sell in Europe at the cost to manufacture it, and ship it.  $60 was the cheapest I could do.  My margins are 0 and i'm ok with that.

The difference between this version, and the previous one.

The previous version was a prototype, the backers were told they were helping to fund a prototype.  The 2nd version is the full game.  Post testing.

d25a69354508c88455cc9e6d6d83f14a8ed1.jpec531eeef0c8fffacac9dea9deb8327e691e1.jpe
                       Prototype                                                  Current Version

The Non-SG version is only sold in the US.  The cost to sell in Europe was already discounted as far as I could. 

Thanx a lot for the informations, and Well done for this second funding 

oups !!
Visiblement le projet tombe à l'eau :-(

alexnat dit :oups !!
Visiblement le projet tombe à l'eau :-(

non il a juste déménagé et modifié les prix pour les backers ... un peu spé!

New Campaign Link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1354088331/wastelanders-2048-a-card-game?ref=category_newest

Is the new link. It was important for us to cancel the project. The pledge levels reflected funding for stretch goals and it became apparent we weren't going to reach those goals even though we remained funded, it wasn't fair to our backers to charge for content that was undeliverable.  IE, the current game that we have with the addition of the planned solo campaign and zombie apocalypse scenrio that we wanted to include as additional content.  

Thanks for bearing with us.  I know this is inconvient.

If you do for share the link to the KS page, please use https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1354088331/wastelanders-2048-a-card-game?ref=category_newest just like like.  Thank you.

Et ça, ça vaut tout l'or du monde :

0b118997585fb4d7e212a30a58781a3fabd0.png

Approved By Chuck Norris !

300_______approved_46.png

Désolé chérie, c'est Chuck Norris qui m'a demandé de pledger.
Et quand Chuck Norris te dit de pledger, tu ne dis pas non, tu dis : combien? cheeky