Ce jeu est sorti le 21 juil. 2011, et a été ajouté en base le 21 juil. 2011 par le Polack

édition 2011

Standalone 12 extensions 8 éditions
40,00 €
Prix conseillé
Bouton pour acheter sur PhilibertBouton pour acheter sur Boutique LudiqueBouton pour acheter sur Amazon
Par : VanGloboii | dimanche 20 octobre 2019 à 21:56
VanGloboii
VanGloboii
Hey. I moved to the Alpes Maritimes this month for work and I'm looking for a group to play with. I am in Antibes but moving to close towns is perfectly fine to me, like Biot, Cannes or Nice. I can play on evenings and weekends.
My French is not too bad (I managed to make a pair of calls I had to do in French) but I'm still far from knowing all the essential stuff. Hope it's not a problem ^^ I know about the association Trolls de Jeux in Antibesa and C'est Pas D'Rôle in Nice, would it be fine to attend one of the evenings?
Thanks!
Mon top
Aucun jeu trouvé
Proute
Proute
Hi,
Have a look here.
Chakado
Chakado
Hello,
I think you're the person who contacted us (Trolls de Jeux) by e-mail.
As I already replied to you, you are very welcome to pay us a visit on evenings ! The language should not be a problem.
Yayourt
Yayourt
Hi, there is also a gaming club in Mouans Sartoux. We meet every saturday afternoons and evenings. 
Language isnt an issue as there are some fluent players and we also play a lot of games in english. 

Here's a link to our facebook group : CMMF
Mon top
Aucun jeu trouvé